Friday, May 23, 2008

Aw

HooRAY

I am back my little blog
HELLOOOOO

Finally, i come back to blog after a heretic week. My project and homework an self-revised and self-research, reading english book and times magazine and newspaper and other book to increase my dictionary of knowledge and etc and ect has been piling up and up from a mole to a mountain. Do not fall on me please.

This is going lunatic. I am going to be stress since i am taking English "O" level this year again.
....
Going to be examination soon. Oral start around August. It is around the corner.
I am too....
shock and lost of words.

Time and time i tell myself not to loss focus, but time really fly. I am flabbergust when i see the calender, we are heading to June.

This is astonishing. Hope i can enjoy my holiday in peace with my book. CCA is fun to extreme, however not when i have a important exam to take, it has actually become my burden. Mid-Semester Exam coming soon, I am going to mug to my best ability.

Haha, here i sign off with one of my friend partial-composition.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The shadows of darkness hung over the house, a fiery harbinger of death. Accompanied by the frosty winds, prophecies of death weaved their way into the decrepit mansion, which dilapitated looks betrayed its contents. The appearence of the torn-down mension was simply ample to make me flabbergusted as my eyes began to set their sights on the moon's shimmering silver sillhouette, ti which juxtaposed against the backdrop of the night sky, devoid of any constellations. Ultimately, being able to muster my courage, I proceeded to open the door to the mansion. The creaking sounds produced upon the action due to the rusty hinges sound served only to accentuat my sense of impending doom. As I walked, I could feel my heart palpitating wildly, which rythem coincidentally and ironically synchronised with the dripping sounds of water from the distancemy ears detected. My eyes, slowly. yet steadily started to get accustomed to the surroundings and the poorly-preserved furnitures and torn-dow curtains was brought to my immediate attention. The musty smell produced served further to confirm the fact that the mansion was isolated for ages. Suddenly, i felt a tap on my shoulder......

No comments: