Monday, April 6, 2009

I am bored

Aww i am bored....
zzz


finally, after so many days of event, everything slow down for me. And i am stoning for 1hr le, guess cant cont stoning.....


Yea, ytd, f/o reunion. FUN!.....
I hate (salt)water anyway..., actually i like playing with water, but i hate to be submerge in water. I guess i told most of u before - when i was a child, i kanna throw into a swimming pool b4, and nearly cant breath... zzzz, den after dat i hate water....

It is only 2 yrs b4 i try to learn swimming, but i am too lazy anyway...
Yea, i can swim for only 1min+ den no stamina.... cant even finish a simple 50m. I suck as usual.... maybe because i dk how to change breath properly....


haha, actually i not suppose to go into the sea, but god whooos heck care it, it is a outing. Break one rule of my father again. He scare i cant swim den drown. zzz
i think for 1min+ i can survive as long as i dun go into deep sea. Yea, so dun care.

But in case he dun let me go, better dun bring towel and shampoo, if not he will noe i go out to sea. Den next time cant go to seaside( lol lucky he dun know i have blog if not i ggfied).


After that i really nth to do after getting wet. zzz
maybe play a round or two of "monkey" in water... sigh....
i cant really talk to ppl openly, cause i think ??? i also dk.

This lead me to remember during secondary school, i think i also dun speak to others much, except for some lame joke, some stuff on homework or about cca paperwork. I think i fail my star as astrology as Sagittarius. I am suppose to open conversation... zzz.


haha doing a lot of reflection this few day, guess i dun learn and i dun change much, is it gd or bad?


Look forward to 18/4, Sentosa outing with my long-lost classmate Jurong Secondary Class 4-4 Year 2007
















Yeah. Class PIC ROCKS!!!

No comments: